Monday, September 28, 2009

Captin Leroy


Leroy and I share a special bond.

Namely, he likes me, my food, my lap, and my pets, and for that I get to mess around with him in the name of entertainment.

This photoblog will serve as a tribute to my beloved Burrito Stalker. He who will nom your Gordo's especial right out of your hand. He who eats the toppings off your pizza if you're not paying attention. He who lets me put him in a box, spin it around until he wants to puke, only to get out and stumble like a drunk and then jump back in and meow for more. Like I said, he is special.

So I kick this photoblog off with an oldie but goodie. Leroy cheering on the Giants from the 2002 WS run.



1 comment:

  1. OK, since you're not frum, this is how Leroy had to spend the day...atoning for...?! What a physique, my Legz boy. I *was* paying attention and he opened the pizza box anyway!

    ReplyDelete